April 1, 2014
April Fool’s is by far one of the best holidays in the world!!! Make sure you have fun when you prank, and follow these helpful hints:
1. Don’t mess up your date or long-term relationship by fake breaking up with him or her on April Fool’s Day. And if you really MUST end a relationship, I suggest you do it on March 31st or April 2nd just so there is no confusion or misguided hope.
2. Don’t tell your date that you are sick or have been in an accident when you haven’t. That’s just cruel.
3. If you don’t want incessant questions that will last the rest of your life or the rest of your relationship (whichever ends first), it isn’t a good idea to tell your date that s/he is fat.
4. You never want to tell your date that you are pregnant even if you are a dude because, as we saw on Oprah, even dudes can get pregnant. This just plays with fate.
5. Lastly, you don’t want to have someone else tell your date that you are dead. It’s kinda a mood killer.
Filed under: CONVERSATION IS EVERYTHING